Mark & Twin

Daisypath Ticker

Friday, October 21, 2005

slim and slimmer

Yesterday night, as I was getting ready for a shower, I decided to weigh myself. I was shocked to see the weight recorded on the scale and stepped off and on again. One more time I look at it. Gosh! When Darien was about 6 months old I was weighing at 56kg. It was still way above my pre-pregnancy weight. Before I had Denisha, I was weighing at 53kg. Now I'm at 50kg. Goodness me ... I didn't go on a diet nor watch what I eat. I just eat whatever I feel like. Gosh what is happening to me. Friends and relatives say the active kids made me lose all the weight. No wonder I can fit into all my clothings. Hmm ... at least I don't have to go for any slimming sessions. That's a consolation. Hehhe. Anyone wants to lose weight can help me babysit and I guarantee you will regain your desired weight soon. *hint* *hint*

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home