Mark & Twin

Daisypath Ticker

Monday, November 14, 2005

Alone with Kids Episode II

During the previous episode of being alone with the kids, this time round Mark went to the UK for a business meeting for 3 whole days. And I will have to send/pick up the kids to and from the nursery. My mom is staying with us for a few days. I should think everything will be ok. These few weeks have been really funny. Mark has been working late these days and I have been sending the kids home from the nursery. The behaved really well but as soon as Daddy comes home .. I would hear whinning here and there from Princess. When she demanded for something, I'll tell her no and she'll except but when Daddy tells her no ... she will go on and on. Probably its because these days, Mark's been working late and not spending enough time with them. That's what I told him but these few weeks he's been really busy with work until he's so worn-out. Poor poor hubby. Well, when he's back from UK, we'll go for a nice Japanese buffet in Midori restaurant, Marriott Putrajaya Hotel with some family members during the weekend. Bon Apetit!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home